Cats are born experts in hygge even though they don’t know it. My cat Gatsby is a food goblin, a relaxation guru and the king of bounding around the house. In typical cat fashion he does only the activities that make him happy. As a result his inner hygge shines brightly. He enjoys comfort food and he is an excellent snoozer. Gatsby loves laying down the house rules with his exuberant meows at all hours of the night. He’s also a constant reminder to act be your happy hygge self. Below is his takeaway advice and a quick demonstration on how to eat food.
Gatsby’s Take Home Advice on Hygge:
- Sometimes it’s okay to stuff your face.
- Sleep, sleep, sleep. The power of a good nights sleep will have you stretching those paws and purring with contentment in the morning. You’ll feel great and ready to be on your meowy way.
- Be paws-itive and be yourself and you’ll feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.
- Always do the things that make you happy.
- Soak in the sunlight from time to time.
- Lastly, always be in the mood for good cozy snuggle. Especially on those rainy days.
Have a purrrrrfect day!
– MillennialHygge and Gatsby