Last night I wanted a cocktail. I used a few simple ingredients from my fridge to throw together a cocktail to unwind after work. This drink would be amazing for last minute entertaining due to its simplicity. Also, it is visually appealing and an easy crowd pleaser. You can turn this cocktail into a non-alcoholic drink as well making it incredibly versatile and delicious. I served these cocktails with an appetizer of Ritz crackers, cream cheese, topped with fresh blackberries. For added color you could also use raspberries. This doubles as an easy spread of drinks and appetizers for those last minute guests. Enjoy!
- Pink Lemonade
- 2-3 Blackberries (per drink)
- 1 Package of Mint Leaves
- Muddle the 2-3 blackberries and 2-3 Mint leaves in the bottom of a glass.
- Next add a few ice cubes per your preference.
- Then add your desired amount of vodka. ( leave this step out if you prefer a non-alcoholic beverage)
- Pour in the pink lemonade on top. Stir gently.
- Garnish with mint leaves for added visual appeal.
- Relax, sip, enjoy!